20 October 2010

: Space of the Day :




I love the wall colour in this bathroom. It's a blue - gray colour and it's the perfect colour to soften the dark floors (they're beautiful!), and the other black accent pieces. Even with the darker colours that are incorporated into the room, the bathroom still feels airy and fresh! There's no clutter and the room isn't weighed down by an abundance of decorative pieces. There are a few statement pieces and that is all this bathroom needs. The sink is definitely one of the statement pieces in this room and I especially like it! I'm not usually a fan of pedestal sinks because they lack space for all your bathroom products, however, this sink is gorgeous and definitely worth the sacrifice of storage space! I'm not sure I'm a fan of the random hands at one end of the tub, and the banner is definitely a neat idea - especially if you make a custom one. Overall though, this a beautiful bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!