27 October 2010

: lovely laundry rooms :


Laundry is one chore I really don't mind doing. I guess you could say that I somewhat "enjoy" doing laundry. Lots of times, laundry spaces can be found in the basement and the space can become somewhat neglected; especially if your laundry room is tucked away where you and your family are the only ones who see it. So, I love it when I see a good laundry room set-up. 

I believe that the laundry room should be a creative and well designed space just as any other room in your house would be. I mean, really, you're in there a lot! So when you have a great, functional, well lit, and beautifully designed set-up it makes the everyday task a little easier and hopefully more enjoyable! 

In the place we are currently renting, my washer is in my kitchen and my dryer is in the mud room/porch area. Needless to say, I can't wait until I'm in a house of my own someday when I'll hopefully have a designated laundry area. Until then, I'll keep collecting ideas and drooling over photos of fab laundry room set-ups. 


from : Design Inc.


from : Design Inc.




from : decor pad

from : decor pad

from : Sarah Richardson Design (Sarah's House 2)

from : Sarah Richardson Design (Sarah's House 2)

from : Sarah Richardson Design (Sarah's House)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!