19 October 2010

: moravian star :


I really love these moravian star light fixtures. They're so pretty. I've seen photos of people using them in many rooms in their homes; the bathroom, family room, bedroom -wherever they see it fit. However, I like the idea of it hanging outside on the porch over the front door or in a mud room like the photo below shows. The light fixture in the photos below is from Pottery Barn, although, sadly it says the fixture is no longer available. That being said, they aren't too difficult to find in other stores. 





from : Pottery Barn

2 comments:

  1. I love these too!!! I tried to find a Christmas tree topper this shape, I succeeded-ish at that but I'd love to have a light like this one!! MP

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Christmas tree topper like this would be SOOOO nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!