01 December 2010

Happy December!

from :norpar barns
Since today is the first day of December I thought I would remind you of this post and the 99 ways to get ready for the holidays! There's lots of great tips, definitely worth taking a look at. Also, just thought I would link back to some of the holiday posts I've posted already. There's more Christmas ideas to come over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned; but for now, here's the list of some holiday posts I've already done : 


~ Countdown to the holidays (a House & Home countdown!)
~ Crate & Barrel Christmas
~ Cute Christmas Decor Items
~ Holiday Inspiration
~ Some West Elm Goodies
~ Simply Rustic
~ Space of the Day


from : norpar barns





Also, I recommend checking out Norpar Barns - they have some great Christmas items!
I'm linking up today to the blog : Honey We're Home & Megan's Christmas Vignette post. Lots of pretties going on!

Enjoy getting ready for the Holiday season! I'd love to hear some of your holiday ideas and inspiration! Happy December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!