31 December 2010

New Treasures

I thought I'd share a few gifts that I received this year...


My boy got me "domino : The book of decorating"...I've been wanting it for a while now! I'm so looking forward to going through it. It didn't make it in time for Christmas, but hopefully it'll arrive soon - can't wait till it gets here! 



My dad picked out these really cool bowls for me from a local store in the city I grew up in called "Cultures". They came from Thailand and they're made from Mango Wood. I think I'll be able to find a place for these! 


A good friend(s) picked up this notebook for me. I can't wait to fill it with clippings of interior design ideas. A local lady alters journals using magazine clippings, a great idea!



My boy got me these next two items as well...

The pretty pendant above he picked out from Anthropologie. 

And then he got me this jewelry tree from Urban Outfitters!
Love it!
*note: photo from urban outfitters*

Overall, I had a lovely Christmas and most importantly I really enjoyed the time spent with family & friends! I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!!


1 comment:

  1. lovely treats, good job Sethie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!