03 December 2010

That Christmas Tree Smell

Growing up my family always, always had a real Christmas tree and we made a good effort to pick a real tall and bushy one! My husband and I have a fake tree because our very first Christmas together we weren't allowed a real tree in our apartment. Again, this year we're in an apartment so up the fake tree goes. One of these Christmases we'll have a real tree and I look forward to that! I totally miss the smell of a real tree, so, this is what I'm burning in the evenings this Christmas season...


"frosted tree" Slatkin & Co. candle from Bath & Body Works
...and boy does it smell gooooood....I highly recommend this candle if you like the Christmas tree smell and don't have a real tree...and well even if you do have a real tree, I recommend it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!