16 December 2010

Last Minute Christmas Ideas

This is the last full weekend before Christmas! Are you ready? I've decorated all I'm going to decorate, but I still have a few things left to do. I've got a little more shopping, then some wrapping, and hopefully I'll get some baking done too! So I guess I'm almost ready.

Just incase you're needing some last minute decor ideas:
from : Country Living

Such a cute and creative last minute wreath idea!

from : Country Living
Needing to refresh the "tree skirt"? 

from : Country Living

Make a unique center piece by incorporating plants and/or food.

I did this for my kitchen table this year...

photo: the fancy life

Another way to add some Christmas to the kitchen/dining area - drape some ribbon from your chandelier or light fixture. You can also hang Christmas balls from the light fixture as well. This is so simple and pretty all at the same time!

from: House & Home

Most importantly, make your home comfortable. This is the season where family & friends will be in and out. There's nothing better than being comfortable and cozy around the lit tree at night drinking hot cider with family and friends. So, yes decorate, but don't decorate so much that your eyes are so busy - that's not relaxing. The season is already busy enough, so make your home comforting for you and all who enter this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!