02 January 2011

2010 Princess Margaret Showhome

So a couple months back I wrote about the Oakville Showhome here. I was also excited when the December issue {2010} of House & Home came out  and learned that it featured the showhome in the issue. Today I thought I'd share a few of the interior photos of the home. It's gorgeous!

The kitchen is FAB - u - lous!


There's that moravian star! Love it!

The ensuite bath. Love the light fixture over the bath!

Love the main living area!
It's hard to pick a favourite room, but I might have to pick the kitchen. It is spectacular and would be a dream to cook in! There's more of the home to see; so, for more photos go here now. What room do you like best?

*all above photos from : House & Home*


Want to see another dream home?? Head over to Michaela's blog. A few days ago she posted about the HGTV 2011 dream home - it's gorgeous!! Go take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!