28 February 2011

Curried Chicken & A Hamper

The last little bit I was able to take some vacation days, get away with my husband to visit family, and tag along with him for a speaking engagement. Needless to say I have been MIA in blog-land for the last week or so. Hoping to get back into "posting" this week! 

For the time being I have to share this recipe that I read in Real Simple magazine while in my travels. I can't wait to try it. It looks delish! Curried chicken with ginger and yogurt. What's even better is that it's a slow cooker recipe! 

photo : Real Simple 


Doesn't it look yummy? Go here to see the entire recipe.

On another note : I'm loving this "bath basket/hamper" from Anthropologie at the moment...

photo : Anthropologie





1 comment:

  1. We're having a Crock Pot Cook-Off next Saturday at the church. I know if you were here you'd have a dish put in for the competition ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!