14 February 2011

: space of the day :

source = unknown 
{help me out if ya know! :)}

I like many things about the space above.

I especially like the mismatch of various elements. 
The filing cabinet made side table. 
The traditional wingback chair with a streamlined modern sofa. 
The contrast of the walls (one being very dark & the other light).
The mismatched lamps. 
And I can't tell if the piece on the wall is an actual hanging or if it is a section of wallpaper. If it's wallpaper, I love this idea of carving out a small section of a wall for a focal point. A great way to incorporate wallpaper into your decor {for those who may be a bit more timid of wallpaper} without plastering it all over!
The glam chandelier & the fabric on that ottoman! Love it!

An overall beautiful space, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!