07 March 2011

Courtyard Dreams

I don't know about where you live, but where I live it's been raining and mild the past few days. The snow has gone down considerably. Now, I don't want to speak too soon, it's only the beginning of March (and that means there's still plenty of time for more snow). But it's feeling spring-like out and soon we'll be able to do this...

photo : Style at Home

Well, maybe not *exactly* this; because, let's face it, I don't have a courtyard. 
But isn't this courtyard lovely?

4 comments:

  1. argh... I can't wait!! Soon enough hopefully:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hopefully!! Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! It's a gorgeous courtyard! Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!