18 April 2011

Hamptons anyone?

I was looking around elledecor.com and saw Miss SJP's Hampton home.
So lovely, thought it was worth sharing.



Don't you just love this huge porch?! It looks like it wraps around some
 of the house - love it!



A defined sitting area in the living room centered around a great sized window seat. I'm sure there's probably a great view!


Love the added pop of red in this white kitchen! Such a great way to use this bold colour.




An open & airy master bedroom.


And how great is this bathroom?

Go here to see more photos of SJP's Hampton home.

Hope you all had a great weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. A porch sells me every time! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, especially when they look like the one above!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!