17 May 2011

Modern Jane : Before & After

I know we all love seeing a great before & after. This one is definitely worth the mention. Have you seen Jane's blog? If not, you must head over to Modern Jane and take a look around! 

I love some of the projects she has accomplished within her house. Take a peek...

Here's a before of the living room :


And after :


Definitely loving the painted brick.



Isn't it a beautiful space?
To see more photos of living room transformation, go here.

Next up...the kitchen. I love Jane's kitchen. The makeover is fabulous!
It went from this...


to this...



Eeeeekkk! I just love it!
See more of Jane's kitchen here.

Here are a couple of other beautiful spaces in her home :


I just LOVE the bench in the porch. Go here to see how it was made. Makes me think I may be able to make my own bench :o)


I just love seeing transformations! Such a beautiful home and great style. 
Head over to Modern Jane to see more! 
Thanks for letting me share some of your home Jane!


Have a wonderful Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. I love what she did to her house, my favorite is her kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Miss Jane, she is amazing...just like here beautiful home! I'm loving the blog as well and glad she recommended it today...looking forward to more shenanigans here (c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a great before and after!!! INSPIRES me to have an "AFTER"!!!!!
    Gorgeous!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Canadian bloggers with great style. Both Modern Jane and The Fancy Life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanne how wonderful to feature Jane's house before and afters!! I love it!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has a beautiful home - great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!

    It also inspires me to have an "after" too!! It's such a beautiful transformation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!