05 May 2011

Chair Makeover Inspiration

Saw this beautiful chair makeover over at Style at Home and just had to share.

Before...



After...


Such a beautiful finished product! The chair has such beautiful lines and character. The new paint and fabric do wonders!! Go here to see the step by step transformation.

This project makes me think of the love/hate relationship I have with this old thing...


Looks like I need to take on a little makeover of my own. I hate this chair but I love it at the same time. I'm thinking with some paint, and a seat change it could have a new life! I'm feeling inspired and hoping to tackle this project as the days get warmer and the weather gets nicer!

1 comment:

  1. It's May 15th... Just sayin'. :)

    MP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!