25 May 2011

: space of the day :

This living space is from a beach house located in East Hampton, New York. It has such a light, fresh and airy feel - which is exactly how a beach house should be! Love this space! 
It's so simple and beautiful. Don't ya think?


Ok, so this post should be entitled "spaces of the day".
I have to share the porch of the beach house too. It's so lovely. 
I think if I had a porch like this I could sit there all day...


Check out the rest of this Hampton's beach house here. What's even more fabulous about this beach house is that it was decorated on a budget. What's not to love about that?!
*above photos from Country Living*
  

2 comments:

  1. I wish that was my porch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne...these are all so pretty..really makes me miss Spring and being able to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. Love your blog. Anna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!