23 June 2011

a little glimpse

So, I've been back from our little mini-vacay for a few days now and I've had a hard time getting back into the swing of things! We had a good little time away with family on PEI. I love it there! We rented a cottage with my husband's family and we weren't far from the ocean - it was perfect. The weather wasn't the most fabulous - but it was still a great time away. Here's a little glimpse of our days away...


Our cute little bedroom @ the cottage.

The only pic I got of our cottage

Loved this little chair that was in our room(not to mention the throw hanging on it!).
The view from our deck :)


 We got to the beach for a bit...and then it started to rain...it was still beautiful!





We got to go to Anne of Green Gables...

 and of course I got to milk a cow...

These were soooo pretty!
And it wouldn't be a trip to PEI without some Cows ice cream!

Glad to be back (because there's no place like home) and hope to be blogging a lot more than I have been lately!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!