05 July 2011

Organize it!

I've been seeing some really cute organization ideas
 lately and I thought I would share them with you all. Take a look!


This is such a pretty idea! An old frame can be put to great use with a piece of wire screen or a cut piece of radiator metal. Just insert and attach to the back of the frame and voila! A pretty piece to hang earrings and other pieces of your jewels from. Cute, eh? 
photo : BH&G

I love this next idea. This is such a great way to use some pretty tea cups & saucers you may have lying around. I have some pretty pieces of china that I don't use too often - I actually have a tea cup that belonged to my husband's mother that I use to hold some of my earrings. What a great way to put your pretty pieces to use!

photo
A tiered bath organizer is a cute way to store wrapping necessities! I'll have to keep this in mind if I ever have a wrapping station in my house :)

photo

This make-up magnet board is so neat! A great way to store & display your everyday essentials! Go here to see how to make your own.
photo 

Such creative ideas. I love to see some good organizing! 

2 comments:

  1. Just started reading your blog! Love the ideas and inspirations you post on here! Will definitely follow! xo-Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karina! Glad you stopped by and thanks for the follow! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!