06 October 2011

Last Minute Thanksgiving...

Does anyone else feel as if Thanksgiving has crept up on them?! I can't believe that this weekend is Thanksgiving! I am looking forward to a break from work & school, visiting with family, enjoying the sunshine (hopefully) & fall leaves, eating turkey and whole bunch of other yummies!  I love this time of year! 

There are also lots of fun ways to decorate this time of year. Here are some fall decor ideas I have been liking this year. Some of these would be great last minute decor ideas for Thanksgiving!


There's just something about white pumpkins.


{find it}

I absolutely love this mantel that Natasha from Schue Love created. So pretty and simple!



{photo : schue love}


{find it}
This is also another simple idea. Floating candles in mason jars. Add a touch of decorative ribbon or string at the top and you're done. This definitely has a fall feel and would make a great center piece at the Thanksgiving dinner table - or any other time! 


See this post for some more ideas for Thanksgiving/fall centerpiece ideas. 
What do you like to do for Thanksgiving & fall decor? 


1 comment:

  1. Weird, I've never seen or heard of white pumpkins

    I like the maison jar/floating candle idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!