10 December 2011

Homemade Hot Chocolate

 

photo

I just may try making this over the weekend to accompany my studying for finals. Doesn't it look tasty?


Hot Chocolate with Mini Marshmallows 
Ingredients (per mug):





1 1/2 to 2 cups of milk
1 tbsp of good quality cocoa powder
1 tbsp of bittersweet chocolate chips

1/4 tsp of vanilla extract 
1 candy cane
5 or 6 mini marshmallows





Directions:
1 Add the milk to a saucepan on medium high heat. Bring the milk to a high simmer and mix in the vanilla extract. Set aside.
2 In each mug, add the cocoa and chocolate chips. Slowly whisk in the milk, making sure the mixture is homogenous as you go.
3 Garnish with a candy cane and mini marshmallows.



This is where I originally found the recipe.
Have a great Saturday! 



1 comment:

  1. Ooooh my ... this sounds sooo delicious! I'm not the chocolate type of girl, but I'll try this out for sure! Much love, Xo

    - Urska @
    Live.Create.Inspire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!