09 December 2011

'Tis The Season for: Wreaths


{find it: here & here}

{find it}

Loving these Christmas wreaths! I still have yet to get a Christmas wreath. I actually still have my autumn wreath hanging up and it doesn't quite go with the Christmas decor that I've added around the house - go figure. Last year I  did a little makeover on a $10 wreath that I bought from the grocery store. It was pretty sad looking, but I think after I added my own touch it looked a bit better! You can see that little makeover here. Not sure yet what I will end up with this year; perhaps another $10 wreath with my own touch. 



What do you like to do for a Christmas wreath? Do you pick something that can be used all winter? Or something especially for Christmas?

Here are some wreaths from last year that I found inspiring and fun.

Happy Friday & have a great weekend! 






2 comments:

  1. I just made Christmas wreaths for our craft sale tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love wreaths made with natural greenery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!