23 January 2012

Lighting Line-Up

Today I thought I'd share a few different light fixtures that I'm liking these days. So here we go...

The barn Pendant


{find it}

I really like this barn pendant and the type of atmosphere it can create. Great use of this light fixture can be seen on my recent post: In the Kitchen: Pops of Yellow.

The Moravian Star

{find it}


The moravian star is a favourite of mine and it looks great just about anywhere!





The Hicks pendant 

{find it}

This fixture is gorgeous. I think I first saw this fixture in Jen of Made by Girl's kitchen. I love the look!


photo

Here's another great look with the same light fixture.


photo

What light fixtures are you lovin' these days?


Happy Monday!
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!