02 February 2012

Quotes & Bathrooms


I saw this quote today and thought it was a nice reminder...

“Every artist was first an amateur.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson



It is a great reminder to me that no matter what we do - write, cook, paint, create, anything! - we all have to/had to start at the beginning. Sometimes, I tend to wish I would be "good" at things over night. But practice is key, and as Emerson said: "Every artist was first an amateur".



{find it}

I also thought I'd share with you this beautiful bathroom. It's so crisp and clean.
Plus, remember the wallpaper from this room? The wall paper in this bathroom is extremely similar and looks equally as great in a bathroom! And check out the light fixture. Remember this light fixture from this post? Again, very similar. It's great to see this fixture used in a powder room/bathroom rather than the more conventional use of it in a living room or kitchen. It's great to see that with perfectly paired items it can be used (and work) just about anywhere!   


I love seeing the same (or similar) items used in different ways and in different spaces.
Fun, eh?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!