20 February 2012

: Space of the Day :


{find it}

This laundry room is splendidly simple and has a great natural feel. 
What I like about the space...
~ It's so light and airy
~ All the natural elements go so well together
~ The open shelving makes easy access to cleaning and laundering supplies
~ All the little accessories add a great touch - glass jars, love em'!
~ The wooden board on top of the dryer makes a cute little workspace

Such a great laundry room!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! 

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. This is a great space! I love rooms that are practical, simple and chic! I love these natural woven baskets- so much prettier than plastic ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and follow me as well. Also check out our giveaway for a $170 Technogel Pillow if you are interested. Thanks
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the Grow Your Blog hop! Showing you some bloggy love by following you via GFC and Linky.

    Tera
    http://www.eccentricleopard.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes..i agree! and i never thought of that wooden board..that is a great idea for me!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind comments and follows! Looking forward to popping over to your blogs :) Thanks again for the follows :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!