30 April 2012

The Country Bath


I enjoy seeing different elements and style of design and these country style baths are just lovely. This first one has a somewhat modern feel. I love seeing different styles incorporated into a space together. This bathroom is extremely simple but at the same time beautiful. That light fixture is one of my favourite things about the space. I'm also liking the panelled backsplash that goes all the way to the ceiling and that sink is fabulous! 

{find it}

This country bath has modern touches as well, thanks to the mirrors and faucets. So lovely and airy and I really love that the counter is made from a wooden table!  
This last bathroom is pretty much all country. I just love the simplistic nature of this space. It's so calming, and who wouldn't want to relax in that claw foot tub!?
Love these country baths. They're so pretty and have such a relaxing feel.
Have a great Monday and hopefully it's somewhat relaxing for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!