27 April 2012

I've Got My Eye On...

Here are some awesome Etsy things I've got my eye on lately:

photo
These custom destination (subway art) prints. Very lovely and reasonably priced. 
This Etsy shop, 7th House, has some really cute prints for the kitchen too.
Here's a sample of them:

photo
They are fun, simple, and add a pop of colour! Love them! Go here to check them out.

I'm also digging these pretty handmade ceramic spoon rests. Aren't they cute?!
photo
This Etsy shop has some really beautiful and colourful ceramic pieces! 

This clock from Burlap + Blue is another Etsy item that I'm liking. Cute, cute, cute!
photo

Just a few fun items from Etsy that I have my eye on! 
Do you have any Etsy items you've got your eye on?

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!