23 April 2012

A Lovely Surprise!

I came home from a very long day Friday to find out that Lisa from Lisa Mende Design gave me the Liebster Blog award! How lovely, and extremely encouraging! Thanks so much Lisa! She awarded some others too, so go here to check them out!
Now it's my turn to pass the Leibster Award on to five deserving blogs that have 200 or less followers. These are just a few of the blogs I like to read on a regular basis. For those of you who don't know, "Liebster" means "darling" and these blogs are just that. They have lots of great ideas and I encourage you to pop on over to them and check them out! 

I'm awarding the following 5 bloggers for the


Liebster Award:




A Blissful Abode



How to Nest For Less



Inspired By Lovely
(I was unable to add "Inspired By Lovely's" Blog Header - it's one of those "active" ones. Sorry!)

I'm not sure how many followers some of these blogs have, but that's ok, I chose them anyways!

Now, for those of you who won the Liebster Award, here are a couple rules for accepting it:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you. (That would be me!)
2. Post the darling award to your blog.
3. Give the award to five bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs to let them know they've been offered the award!


 Enjoy checking out these lovely blogs and thanks again Lisa! 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!