12 April 2012

: Space of the Day :

I am almost done exams and I can't wait. Definitely looking forward to a break from school as I'm hoping for some more time to tackle some projects that I've been wanting to do, and blogging much more than I have been the past couple of weeks!

Alright, now on to the space of the day...
Pretty lovely, right? 

This space just makes me want to cuddle up on the couch with a cup of coffee. I love the neutral palette in this room. Even though there isn't much colour incorporated, the room still has great character due to the various tones and patterns. It has a cottage-y feel, is light, airy, and very welcoming. I would love a living space like this! 

Have a great Thursday! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I could go hang out in that room forever! Love the soothing neutrals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!