01 May 2012

April Flashback


photo


Here's a look back at what happened around here in April:


1. Wednesday Randoms ~ A fantastic side table, beautiful kitchen, and delicious recipe!
2. Not Your Average Island ~ A look at some unconventional kitchen islands.
3. : Space of the Day : ~ A neutral living room.
4. Weekend Inspiration ~ A great DIY, window seat and more.
5. She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not... ~ Link-up with Michaela Noelle Designs.
6. Stacked Books, Colour, and Flowers ~ A little update to my inspiration board. 
7. : Space of the Day : ~ A green dining room.
8. A Lovely Surprise! ~ I was awarded the liebster award.
9. Stair Runners ~ Sprucing up the stairs.
10. I've Got My Eyes On... ~ A few Etsy favourites.
11. The Country Bath ~ A look at a few beautiful country baths. 


Happy May! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!