17 May 2012

Exteriors

One thing I love to do is drive around and look at houses, especially if I am in a new town, city, or place I've never been. I always take note of the exterior and even the landscape. When I was younger I would always look at exteriors and try to find a face - strange, I know...(I may or may not still see faces today when I look at the exteriors of homes sometimes...)
One time when we went on a trip to Indiana we went over into Michigan and drove around looking at all the different beach homes. Last summer when we were in Kennebunkport we did the same thing. It's just something I like to do. 

Here are a few beautiful exteriors I've "pinned" over the last while...

{find it}

{find it}

If you want to see more check out my pin board.
 What do you think? Do you like to look around at houses?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!