29 June 2012

Pins of the Week

Here's a look at some of my favourite pins this week...

I love the rustic traditional feel of this entry hall. Isn't that wicker side table awesome? 

{find it}

Peonies. So gorgeous. 

{find it}

This country bedroom has a great summer feel. The colours and patterns make the room fresh and fun for summer - such a great colour scheme! 

{find it}

This was a great before and after that was floating around pinterest this week! Have you seen it yet? Go to Design Sponge to see the before and after makeover of this side table. The dipped legs are a great touch! What do you think of the "dipped" look?

{find it}

I don't share many fashion things on the blog but, I thought this outfit was a cute casual idea for summer!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I am looking forward to the long weekend and relaxing a little with friends and some family.

I know I shared this photo the other week but, I thought it was a great picture of the flag...




Happy early Canada day!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!