04 June 2012

: Space of the Day :



{find photos}

This kitchen is a dream. 
There are so many gorgeous aspects to it I don't know where to begin. Here's some key elements I'm liking about this space:
1. The high ceilings
2. Fantastic open shelving
3. The modern/cottage/farmhouse feel
4. White on white on white on white with a touch of beige - Love the beige island  against all the white!
5. The pendants over the island
6. That there is a RUG in the kitchen - a lovely geometric patterned one at that!
7. The tiled backsplash along the wall near the stove. It adds a nice elegant touch to the space.

I could go on and on. But I'll stop now. I could definitely live with a kitchen like this.
What's your favourite element of this space?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!