23 July 2012

Monday Inspiration

: Here's a little inspiration to get your Monday started :

{find it}

What a fun photo collage!

{find it}

Open shelving done right.
Love seeing such a lovely styled surface!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine consisted of the farmer's market on the peninsula, the beach, great weather and some much needed down time. Have a wonderful Monday!


*I also want to say welcome (and thanks!) to all the new followers from the July blog hop over at and here's to you, Mrs. Robinson. It's great to have you join The Fancy Life!*

4 comments:

  1. I love to style beautifully styled shelves too ! I need to sort out my kitchen one on a rainy day, which will hopefully not be anytime soon as we finally have some sun here in the UK..

    I love those subway tiles too.

    Love Chrissi x

    www.christianaholt.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mam, you have found a new follower in me, I am so excited to see what other things you show us readers!!

    Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I am visiting from the Thee Blog Hop. I am a little late but I just wanted to stop by! I am a new follower! I blog over at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ hope you will stop by and do the same. I have an awesome giveaway going on with a Cricut machine! I would Love it if you would stop by and enter!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the sweet comments ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!