20 July 2012

Pins of the Week

Here are a few of my favourite pins from this week...

photo

I love this combination of navy siding with the coral coloured door. So lovely.

Such a cute and elegant way to store your nail polish.
How fun is this wallpaper? Great for a kid's room and the green goes great with that blue!

photo
This is an instagram (not mine) that got pinned. I love the quote.
If you'd like to see more items that I've pinned follow me on pinterest here.

Happy Friday & enjoy your weekend! 



5 comments:

  1. Love the blue house! Great Pin. I love your style. I'm your newest follower stopped over from The Networking Blog Hop. Hope you'll stop by The Corson Cottage:) Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail polish storage! What a wonderful idea! I found you via the July blog hop and am happy to be your newest follower! I'd love a visit back at two-in-diapers.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies (and for the follows)! Popping over to both of your blogs now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never find my nail polish...that is a perfect way to do it! Found you thru the blog hop! Following you! YAY!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote by Dr. Seuss. So true...

    Newest follower from July's blog hop! Love for you to stop by Naptime Review and return the follow. Hosting Mom's Monday Mingle now. Love for you to link up. Last week we hit 200! Love to have you!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!