29 August 2012

: Space of the Day :

Here’s a cute little space to brighten your day!

{find it}


I love how bright this space is! So much natural light coming in from the windows; and all the white helps brighten the space even more. Even though there is a lot of white floating around in this room, the room is still grounded with the pops of colour and elements of black. Makes for a great balancing act!
This is such a great place to gather around. I can see fun family dinners happening here, homework, crafts, and coffee time. 
Lastly, (I'm sure I could go on) I am really lovin' those string lights around the window frame. Such a fun feature.

Hope you are enjoying your day!

1 comment:

  1. What's not to love about white with pops of color! Great space:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!