30 September 2012

A LOOK @ SEPTEMBER


It's hard to believe that September is over already. 
Another month has come and gone in a jiffy! 
Here's a look back at what happened around the blog in September {just incase you missed something!}.

September Flashback:

1. Minty Monday - A peek at the paint colour for my entry dresser makeover.
2. Closet Beauty - A fabulous closet and a DIY chevron rug to go wit it!   
3. Beantown - Sharing some of our Boston trip.
4. Gallery Walls - A glimpse at some great gallery wall ideas & working with what you have where you are.
5. Dresser Reveal - The reveal of my entry dresser makeover!
6. A Little Bit of Pattern - The beauty of pattern!
7. Some Anthro Lovin' - A peek inside the Newbury St. Anthropologie in Boston and some great finds.
8. : Space of the Day : - A look at a comfy, cozy sun porch. 
9. : Beautiful Banquettes : - A look at some great banquettes. 
10. : Pins of the Week : - Revamp curtain rods, a great bed nook & books on display.
11. Fall Favourites - Sharing a few of my favourite things about fall.
12. A DIY for Your Day - Some cheap DIY word art for your home.
13. A Look at Our Wall Gallery - The start of our gallery wall.
14. : Space of the Day : - A really spectacular bathroom.
15. Cozy Bedroom Retreat - Warm neutrals with a pop of orange for the season.
16. : Wednesday Randoms : - A few random things I'm liking.
17. Easy Update with Lighting - Looking to update a room in your house? Try changing a light fixture.
18. : Space of the Day : - A fantastic bath with a tub I think I could live in.


? ? ? 
Have some ideas of what you'd like to see on the blog? Questions you'd like me to help you with? Let me know. Send me an e-mail to: fancyhomelife@gmail.com or send me a message on facebook. I'd love to hear your ideas and help you with any decor related questions that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!