24 September 2012

Cozy Bedroom Retreat


I am all about white and the fresh, clean, open feeling it gives a room. However, this time of year I love rich, comfy, colours. Nothing speaks cozy like rich browns and neutrals, especially this time of year! And what goes great with rich browns and neutrals this time of year? Orange of course {with a touch of green}. Doesn't this room just make you want to get ready to hibernate? 

You'll notice the blog looks a little different today. I'm still trying to figure out what I want {and like} for now. So there's potential it could change or that I'll still be tweaking a few things around here. But for the moment I think this is the look I'm going to stick with for the time being. {But, like I said, we'll see :)}.

Hoping you all enjoyed your weekend. Mine was great, but went by in a jiffy! 



I created this room using Olioboard. Here's where some of the items can be found:

Headboard - West Elm
Pillow Cases/Sheets - Dormify
Espresso/Ivory Zebra Pillow Cover - West Elm
Turned Pedestal Side Table - West Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!