14 September 2012

: Pins of the Week :


Here's a look at some of my favourite pins from this week:

1. This idea of spray painting curtain rods for an extra pop of colour. So.Much.Fun.

{find it}

2. I am totally loving this bed nook. It's so inviting and that light fixture is so lovely! 

3. I really like this set-up for children's books {I suppose you could do it with any books}. Not only is it a great alternative to book cases, but it's pretty too. Practical & pretty make for a good combination. 
In a way, the books almost become art on the wall. Such a great idea! 


{find it}

There you have it. A few of my fav pins/repins from the week. 
I can't believe it's time for the weekend again! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!