21 September 2012

: Space of the Day :

photo

What a cute little bath! 
Some things I'm liking about this space:
1. The floors. A great wood with a lovely herringbone type pattern.
2. The chandelier. Who said lighting in the bathroom can't be pretty?
3. I like that the decor on the walls goes to the ceiling. It makes the room look taller and draws the eye upward. Why not hanging something over your window?

A great bathroom indeed!

Also - I just thought I'd mention I did create a FB page for the blog. It's new but I'm hoping to post blog updates and lots of other fun things for you too! Just click on the "f" on the left hand side at the top of the page and it should take you right to it.

Happy Friday! Hope you all enjoy your weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!