26 September 2012

: Wednesday Randoms :

I thought I'd do a 'Wednesday Randoms' post for you you today since I haven't done one lately - you can see the last one I did here.

Let's get started, shall we? 
Here are a few random things for you today...


These little star pillows could add a bit of character to any space however, they would especially look great in a child's room or playroom.



photo


I am seriously wanting to try these pretty little things - Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies.


photo

Don't they look yummy?!


photo
Loving the use of blue in this little corner. I mean, how great are those curtains? Plus the pop of pink by using the flowers is a great touch. A soothing little nook.

photo
Over the weekend A Bowl Full of Lemons posted office organization tips and gave readers a glimpse of her office. It's extremely lovely and well organized! I loved the idea of using a ceramic egg carton to be a catch all of small office supplies {as pictured above}. I've also seen these type of ceramic egg cartons used to keep jewelry neat on a night stand or dresser. I just love it! 

And lastly, these boots...

photo

Enough said.

Hope you have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!