12 October 2012

Chalkboard Walls

You know what I like? Chalkboard walls that actually take up the whole wall! I love the chalkboard paint trend. It's so fun and adds a great deal of character to any room. I do like it in small bits around the home, say a painted patch of sorts in the kitchen or the office; but, I really love it when I see spaces where a whole wall is covered in chalkboard paint. 

{find it}

{find it}

Yes, there is the risk that arises..."A whole wall? Black?" It can perhaps create a dark space but, with the right pairings it can fit just perfectly! And, essentially it's only ONE wall in the whole room, so you have the other three walls to work with to perhaps bring some colour or "light" into the space. Plus, you always have the option to add bright and light accessories as well.

{find it}

{find it}

This idea of a chalkboard wall in a nursery is unexpected, cute, and 100% fun. I love the way there is a gallery incorporated. A great touch for the room!

{find it}

How do you like the idea of having a whole wall covered in chalkboard paint?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!