19 October 2012

Inspiration : Bookshelves

Just a little inspiration for your weekend...bookshelf style.


{find it} 

How cute is this one with the rustic-panel-like backing?

{find it}

I love seeing "trinkets" find a home on bookshelves. A great way to display some of those cute little items you have and aren't quite sure what to do with.

{find it}

Photos and art are another thing that look great intertwined into your bookshelves. It adds a nice touch. Have some prints or framed photos that don't have a home {I do too} - try placing them amongst your bookshelf. 

{find it}

Got built-ins? Why not try something like this. Jane knows what she's doing by incorporating books, vases, prints, and other decor items all around her TV. That TV is no eye sore with such great styling all around it!

Hope you all have a great weekend. Mine will be full of various activities such as work, studying for a mid-term, and helping Seth finish up the cafe at the church. Hoping to share that project with you in the not-so-distant future!

Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for including mine.. it's definitely a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I just LOVE your styled built-ins :)

      Delete
  2. I'm in desperate need for some bookshelf inspiration. The bf and I have a tons of books and not enough bookshelves. Thanks for sharing have a good weekend!

    Found you threw thee networking blog hop following via gfc

    Ashley
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same boat. Lots of books and not enough shelving...but also want to make what I have look pretty!

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness, i wish my bookshelves looked like that! New follower from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Ashley! Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  4. Those are so cool! I think I like the first one the best. :)
    Dropping by from the Live Laugh Rowe blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!