24 October 2012

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

I'm linking up to Michaela's blog today and sharing a couple of love me & love me nots. So here we go...

She Loves Me...

1. The Scentsy "Buckleberry" scent. First off...have you heard of Scentsy? I am a huge candle person {and still am} but when a friend introduced me to the world of Scentsy - oh dear land. Your house can smell delightful all.day.long. and you don't have to worry about a flame. The lovely lady {and friend} who I get a lot of my stuff from gave me a sample of the new "Buckleberry" scent and I am totally loving it. It's a berry/cinnamon-y sort of smell and is great for this time of year!


2. Layering up. The past couple of days have been a bit more "chilled" and I kinda like it. It makes for cozy sweaters and I just love layering up this time of year. 

{find it}

She Loves Me Not...

1. That time seems to be going by so fast. Honestly, I don't know where the weeks go sometimes. Some weeks they seem to go by in a blur and I find myself wondering what I did or what happened. I need to slow down and enjoy.

{find it}

Just a few things today & nothing really design or home related {sorry!}. But be sure to stop by tomorrow as I'll be sharing a makeover of a console for the cafe at our church!


2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way- time is FLYING by! I can't keep track! Love Scentsy, too! Thanks for linking up and playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love layering up! Winter is the best excuse for looking fat, wooo, so many jumpers and socks and gloves and hats and everyone looks snuggley!
    www.dreamsinapoppyfield.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!