22 October 2012

The Comforts of Home

This place has all the comforts of home. I think the main thing is that it emits coziness. I just love the rustic cottage feel of this space. The natural elements make it warm and oh so inviting. 

{find it}

{find it}

How awesome would it be to dine with family & friends at this table?
And that stone fireplace. Yes, please.

{find it}


{find it}
Cozy, comforting, and inviting. All the comforts of home.

I hope you all had a great weekend! I helped Seth finish up the cafe and can't wait to share bits and pieces of it with you very soon! On today's agenda: some last minute mid-term cramming and then writing that midterm :)

Hope you have a great Monday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!