10 October 2012

Wednesday Randoms

A few random things I'm liking and thought I'd share with you today...

{find it}
This sweater is two of my favourite things: 1. Green and 2. Cozy looking. I would be happy if it would get in my closet.

{find it}
White pumpkins. They are so pretty and offer a nice change from the usual orange. And how cute are these ones as the table centerpiece? 

{find it}
A chalkboard door. Why not? So fun and this one adds a great pop of colour!


{find it}
This practical and cute idea of filling those empty mason jars you have laying around {you know you have them} with muffin/cupcake liners. Like I said, practical and pretty. 

Just a few things that I'm liking lately!

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!