14 November 2012

Let's Play a Game

So I was looking around Elle Decor and saw these really fantastic kitchens.
Each kitchen below belongs to a celebrity. 

Kitchen #1:

Kitchen #2:

Kitchen #3:

Kitchen #4:


So...let's play a game.
 You know, the matching game just like in the magazines {I know, it's about to get crazy here}. 

The kitchens above belong to the celebrities below {hint: I added an extra celeb to trick you}.

What kitchen belongs to which celebrity?

courtney cox, keri russell, kate husdon, ellen pompeo, meg ryan



Maybe you already know, but incase you don't... 
Go here for photo sources {and your answers}: kitchen 1234.
Did you get any right?



I think my favourite kitchen of the ones above it kitchen #1. What one do you like best?

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!