16 November 2012

Pins of the Week

Happy Friday everyone!

Here's a look at some of my favourite "pins" this week...

I love this idea of a sliding french door on a barn door track. 

{find it}

This dresser kind of reminds me of the makeover I gave the dresser in my entryway late this past summer. And I love that light fixture!



This kitchen nook. Such a great sink and the single pendant hanging above it goes so great in the space. I always like seeing a great white subway tile too.

Just a few of my favourite pins this week. 
If you want to see more of what I have "pinned" lately head over here.


Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting and following! Following you back :). Love all of these pins! I love that mint dresser - I will have to go check yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! I love your style :) I love ALL things home, too. So I am excited to come back and visit more - you're inspiring!

    Now following you via GFC!

    XO
    Erin

    www.sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I appreciate the follow! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!