26 November 2012

{SOTD} Christmas Edition


Hello friends! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and to those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving over the weekend, I hope it was a good one! 
We had a great couple of days with family & friends celebrating Thanksgiving #2!

Now, I am ready to get decorating for Christmas but will have to wait for a few days {or maybe another week} as I try and get my last 2 term papers done - the end of the semester can't come soon enough.
But I am sooooo ready to decorate. I love this time of year!
So, until I can show you some of my own Christmas decor I thought I'd leave you with this lovely image for today.


{find it}

This room looks like it was gorgeous BEFORE the Christmas decor was added - the chandelier, the high ceilings & wooden beams, an awesome fireplace and great accessories. However, the Christmas decor seems to add an extra element of cozy-ness to the space. I love that the Christmas decor is simple and not over powering. A beautiful tree {with great height!}, elegant candles on the mantle and greenery. 

Simple, yet beautiful. How do you like to decorate for Christmas? Simple touches, or do you go all out?

Have a wonderful Monday!!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I've done a little decorating but I can't wait to add fresh greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a little decorating, but I think I'll go full blast over the weekend. Love the inspiration photo. It reminds me of all I love this time of the year, crisp air, smell of pine, lights...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!