07 November 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Some things that I'm liking as of late...

How cute is this fabric? Love it. It comes in different colours too. You can see them here.


This simple & cute organizing tip for storing markers, pens, pencils etc. 
We all probably have the items to make it right now. How fantastic.

{find it}


If you follow me on Facebook this photo is a repeat but, I love this C.S Lewis quote and think it goes perfect with this photo that I took in Maine a couple of summers ago...

photo : the fancy life

Lastly, I am loving this Ralph Lauren tote. It's a great size and I love the patterned fabric mixed with leather. It'd be a great fall bag!

{find it}

Do you have anything in particular you're liking as of late?

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!