07 December 2012

For Your Weekend...

Here's some Christmas inspiration I've been enjoying...

What a cute little place "card". Love this mini tree...


{find it}

I love the idea of using brown paper to wrap gifts and then embellishing it in different ways. I thought this one using greenery was pretty.


{find it}

The idea of using oversized letters to spell a word of the season. This looks great!
{to see how it was done just click on the "find it" link underneath the photo}

{find it}

This Peppermint Oreo Fudge just may be something I HAVE to make. It looks delish!


{find it}

Such lovely, Christmasy things!

I finally got a bit of Christmas decorating done last night - including my tree! Hoping to do a bit more this weekend {can't wait to show you!}.
Are you all decorated?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the little tree and must try the fudge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!