22 December 2012

Last Minute Christmas Inspiration

Needing a few last minute Christmas ideas?
Here's some lovely Christmasy things that I'm liking today...


This space is just so cute. The garland in the window, the mistletoe, and I love that tree. I especially like the basket as the base of the tree and then using a rug underneath it for some more texture.

{find it}

I love this idea of lining the stairs with battery operated tea lights {NOT real - that's obviously a fire hazard}. This would be especially great to do Christmas eve...

Have guests coming and want to add a little bit of the season to the room they'll be staying in? Simple touches like garland on the windows, flowers on the night stand and cozy blankets will make the room a little more festive for your guests. You don't have to go overboard, just a few simple Christmasy touches will do. Just like in this room...


Lastly, I just love the look of this rustic Christmas table. So simple and so inviting. 

I'll be off to spend time with family & friends and to enjoy the season over the next week or so and I'm looking forward to it! Hope you are all able to do the same!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!